Senior Digital Product Strategist
The Senior Digital Product Strategist is responsible for leading strategy and project management specific to our web, mobile & interactive development and technology projects. This person is focused on excellence in development delivery — to ensure projects run smoothly and meet the highest technology standards.
The Senior Digital Product Strategist will create and communicate a strategic approach towards technology solutions to solve our clients’ complex challenges. You may not be a developer yourself, but are deeply immersed enough to know the details and logistics of complex technology projects, and can coordinate between our internal teams and clients to ensure effective delivery.
Success in this role is gauged by the overall strategic approach, quality of development work, and development team’s project delivery. You can deftly lead strategy and clearly set expectations around development work with our clients and teams. Moreover, you are rock-steady—calmly and effectively navigating the challenges inherent to client, agency, and creative work—and can communicate effectively to facilitate and guide project roles and expectations across the team.
- Lead strategy, approach and solutions to technology projects.
- Manage client communications and expectations around project delivery.
- Coordinate internally between development, account and creative / UX teams to ensure effective development delivery, from kick-off to QA & launch.
- Facilitate technical requirements gathering, functional specifications, and create development documentation around client deliverables.
- Develop user personas & stories, use cases and site visitor flows.
- Effective and dedicated leadership, able to rally the team to victory.
- 5-7+ years experience as a technical project lead on large-scale, complex web development projects and managing technology teams.
- Expertise in agile, waterfall, and hybrid web development approaches.
- Proficient in web PM tools like Bitbucket, GitHub, JIRA, and Basecamp.
- Agency experience, Scrum Master or similar web PM certifications are a plus.