The Drupal Front-end Developer is responsible for front-end development and theming which involves building the ‘client-side’ of our web applications making this person crucial for the success of the business. This person will be working with the latest technology and will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
This position requires a combination of programming skills (PHP, HTML, CSS, JS, etc.) and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The best candidates will have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Experience with responsive and adaptive design is strongly preferred. In addition, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development and deployment, with some back-end knowledge, is preferred.
- Basic Written/Spoken English skills
- Active contributions to all UI / UX decisions
- Improve the quality of Drupal development
- Responsible for helping formulate an effective, responsive design
- Offer solutions to problems and improvements
- Ensure Q/A practices are implemented and met across all work and projects
- Stay current on web development best practices, technologies, tools and languages, and actively explore implementation for client projects.
- 1+ years of experience with Drupal Theming and Front-end Development
- PHP Development experience
- Experience with Drupal's key contribution modules, i.e. CTools, Views, Rules, etc.
- Demonstrated jQuery experience a plus
- Experience building responsive web sites
- Experience using layout grid systems
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills