Drupal Backend Developer
As a Drupal Backend Developer you will use your exceptional web development skills and experiences to architect and develop responsive Drupal websites and web applications. As a member of our world-class agency, you will work on innovative and inspired work across a variety of clients.
- Architect and build custom websites and applications
- Has a high level of expertise with technologies including PHP and Drupal 7 and Drupal 8
- Build and test custom Drupal modules and hooks based on functional requirements
- Innovation in deliverables – show a strong desire and passion to implement new technologies to make the next project better than the last. We can always do better.
- Work directly with creative director, designers, project managers, and user experience leads on assigned projects.
- Provide test scripts
- Candidates for this position must have previous experience developing large complex Drupal 7 and 8 enterprise web applications that include custom views and modules.
- 4+ years experience in Object Oriented Design & Development
- 3+ years in developing custom Drupal modules
- 2+ years experience with REST API integrations
- An expert in creating custom Drupal views and modules due to the nature of our projects – we are very creative.
- Ability to analyze requirements and follow detailed technical / functional specifications
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and hit deadlines in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrates good judgment, excellent planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, management, and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to think strategically, act quickly, multi-task, and work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility to make things happen