The Account Manager is responsible for managing day-to-day client accounts and internal project teams. This person is focused on excellence in delivery — to ensure accounts and projects run smoothly, achieve the highest creative standards, and get results. Success in this role is gauged by overall quality of work, client happiness and internal team satisfaction.
This person is the main client point of contact on their accounts, and works with Insomniac Design teams to manage project timelines, reviews, deliverables and approvals. They’re able to clearly set expectations with our clients and teams — calmly and effectively navigating the challenges inherent to client, agency, and creative work — and communicate effectively internally and externally to delegate and guide project roles across the team.
- Account Management: Day-to-day accounts, client relationships, and project teams.
- Project Management: Day-to-day management of project schedules, tasks, and deliverables.
- Workflow Prioritization: Ability to balance competing requests and client expectations.
- Set Expectations Effectively: Set external expectations effectively with clients, (ex. - scope, goals, timelines) and maintain positive relationships with client contacts.
- Internal Communication: Coordinate between Insomniac senior leadership and project teams.
- Quality Control: Overall responsibility for quality control and consistency of project deliverables, as well as client and team satisfaction.
- 2-5 years of experience in digital project management and strategy.
- Excellent people and communication skills with ability to write clear, well-constructed communications.
- High-energy personality who’s excited to manage and work with teams and clients.
- Strategy-savvy with an eye for smart and effective digital marketing approaches.
- Problem solver who resolves conflicts elegantly and effectively.
- Highly organized, proactive, and detail oriented.