As a member of our world-class design and development team you will manage innovative and inspired work across a variety of clients. You will work closely with our senior leadership to deliver quality products to clients.
All Insomniacs are expected to possess the orientation and ability necessary to collaborate and work effectively as a member of a diverse, high-performing, and inclusive team as well as model the behaviors that demonstrate commitment to Insomniac's vision, mission, culture and values.
Please note that only candidates that are able to work on a permanent basis without sponsorship are eligible to apply.
- Architect and build/theme custom Drupal websites and applications.
- Develop responsive HTML/CSS themes using a multitude of software/tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, and Zeplin provided by the creative team.
- Innovation in deliverables – show a strong desire and passion to implement new technologies to make the next project better than the last. We can always do better.
- Work closely with creative team as necessary, to ensure proper implementation of designs to ensure adequate retention of user experience.
- Work directly with creative director, designers, project managers, and user experience leads on assigned projects.
- Thorough cross-browser and cross-device testing of the product.
- Provide test scripts.
- Candidates for this position must have previous experience developing large complex Drupal 7 and 8 enterprise web applications that include custom views and modules.
- 4+ years experience with responsive Drupal development and theming experience.
- 4+ years experience in Object Oriented Design & Development.
- 3+ years experience with REST API integrations and mastery of working with MySQL databases.
- 3+ years in developing adaptive/responsive websites using frameworks such as Bootstrap as a minimum
- Experience with implementing and configuring SOLR search.
- Some past experience developing application with the Symphony 2 Framework would be a big plus
- An expert in creating custom Drupal views and modules due to the nature of our projects – we are very creative.
- Ability to analyze requirements and write detailed technical / functional specifications.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks and hit deadlines in a fast-paced work environment.
- Demonstrates good judgment, excellent planning, problem-solving, troubleshooting, management, and communication (verbal and written) skills with the ability to think strategically, act quickly, multi-task, and work collaboratively in an environment that values creativity and flexibility to make things happen.
- Demonstrated experience within fast-paced environments.